Terms and conditions
Adams Multilingual Recruitment - Website Terms and Conditions of use
The term ‘Adams Multilingual Recruitment’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Teleport Towers, Kingsfordweg 151, 1043 GR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
Registration, job applications and job alerts
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- Adams Multilingual Recruitment may, using its absolute discretion, decide to terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the website or any part of it at any time.
- In order to send you job alerts, Adams Multilingual Recruitment may create an account for you on this website, using the email address you provided.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Adams Multilingual Recruitment and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Adams Multilingual Recruitment takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Adams Multilingual Recruitment. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.